Informiamo tutti i clienti che il nostro punto vendita rimarrà aperto dal lunedì al venerdì dalle 9:00 alle 13:00 e dalle 14:30 alle 18:00 nel rispetto di tutte le indicazioni precauzionali fornite dal DPCM 20200308 e dal Ministero della Salute.
direct selling sparkling and still wines red and white vintage barbera pinot noir bonarda riesling Double ripening
Double ripening is a technique practiced in the vineyard in order to improve the quality of the grapes produced. Wine from the DM is made from grapes of two different levels of ripeness. This result is made possible by cutting the vine cane (seen in the adjacent figure). The fruiting canes are cut back in this way so as to leave only 70% of the grape clusters connected to the sap supply (these tend to overripen), the remaining 30% remain in the vineyard and begin the raisining process. The moment in which the branch is cut and the grapes are harvested is meticulously calculated in accordance with the enological result desired. After a certain period of time, which varies year-to-year depending on the season’s progression but never few than three weeks, both sets of grapes are harvested (both the overripe and the raisined) for simultaneous vinification.